(please note the sparseness of the following video postings - all videos were and still seem intact viewed from the Dashboard position - as do the original source items which I've spot-checked. I MAY ultimately post such replacement videos (Bloomberg in this instance already) as I can find to fill the CNBC gaps - that is, unless the SNAFU lives much closer to home (Google) who seems determined to tear down everything they've managed to build over the last decade and a half while unilaterally changing terms and conditions on their previous enterprise relationships. Well - I suppose even old FOGEYs should change with the times which seem overwhelmingly Twitter-Centric nowadays)...
InterBLOG
|
|
| Trading | Economy | Legacy | Managed | Blog |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Interconti
Java Time Applet
Java Time Applet
Click to View Full Size Online
| DOW | NASDAQ | S&P |
| 12 MONTHS | 12 MONTHS | 12 MONTHS |
| 03 Month YIELD | YIELD CURVE | 10 Year YIELD |
| GOLD | LIBOR | CRUDE |
| LIVE | DELAYED | LIVE |
| Dow Jones Indices | Dorman/Barcharts | CME Futures |
|
|
|
|
|
|
Bureau Economic Analysis Bureau Labor Statistics
| |
CME does carry a handful of independent analysts on their site
- Gramza is one)
|
|
Energies, Grains, Forex |
|
|
| CTA Expo | NIBA | EMF |
City |
||||
TBD|TBA |
2015 |
2015 |
2015 |
2015 |
CME Insights|Analysis
CME Open|Markets
"Resource Investor" - Physicals
Bureau of Economic Analysis
Census Bureau Economics
21 April 2013
April 19 (Bloomberg) -- Alan Greenspan on importance of recent volatility spikes.
April 19 (Bloomberg) -- Alan Greenspan, former Federal Reserve chairman, speaks with Sara Eisen on the economic importance of the stock market and the reason for the recent market selloff. He speaks from the IMF World Bank Spring Meetings on Bloomberg Television's "Bloomberg Surveillance."
(please note the sparseness of the following video postings - all videos were and still seem intact viewed from the Dashboard position - as do the original source items which I've spot-checked. I MAY ultimately post such replacement videos (Bloomberg in this instance already) as I can find to fill the CNBC gaps - that is, unless the SNAFU lives much closer to home (Google) who seems determined to tear down everything they've managed to build over the last decade and a half while unilaterally changing terms and conditions on their previous enterprise relationships. Well - I suppose even old FOGEYs should change with the times which seem overwhelmingly Twitter-Centric nowadays)...
(please note the sparseness of the following video postings - all videos were and still seem intact viewed from the Dashboard position - as do the original source items which I've spot-checked. I MAY ultimately post such replacement videos (Bloomberg in this instance already) as I can find to fill the CNBC gaps - that is, unless the SNAFU lives much closer to home (Google) who seems determined to tear down everything they've managed to build over the last decade and a half while unilaterally changing terms and conditions on their previous enterprise relationships. Well - I suppose even old FOGEYs should change with the times which seem overwhelmingly Twitter-Centric nowadays)...
Labels:
alan greenspan,
federal reserve

