InterBLOG
|
|
| Trading | Economy | Legacy | Managed | Blog |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Interconti
Java Time Applet
Java Time Applet
Click to View Full Size Online
| DOW | NASDAQ | S&P |
| 12 MONTHS | 12 MONTHS | 12 MONTHS |
| 03 Month YIELD | YIELD CURVE | 10 Year YIELD |
| GOLD | LIBOR | CRUDE |
| LIVE | DELAYED | LIVE |
| Dow Jones Indices | Dorman/Barcharts | CME Futures |
|
|
|
|
|
|
Bureau Economic Analysis Bureau Labor Statistics
| |
CME does carry a handful of independent analysts on their site
- Gramza is one)
|
|
Energies, Grains, Forex |
|
|
| CTA Expo | NIBA | EMF |
City |
||||
TBD|TBA |
2015 |
2015 |
2015 |
2015 |
CME Insights|Analysis
CME Open|Markets
"Resource Investor" - Physicals
Bureau of Economic Analysis
Census Bureau Economics
27 May 2013
Yen to Continue to Weaken Against Dollar: Dowd
Beyond the fact I can find no de rigeur "Commodities Next Week" posting on CNBC, I've elected to let Bloomberg pinch hit with the below video on JPY/USD and as long as we're touring the Far East, I should probably point out another worrisome cloud on the Conmods Horizon which needs NO MORE bad news at this point in time... I mean after my arteries forced me into premature semi-retirement, I figured you people FINALLY had nothing holding you back - thence came Corzine, then Wasendorf - yet STILL I harbored hopes my absence might overshadow a mere 1.5 Byn in missing good faith money..
But with this out of Hong Kong, well - there's just so much I can deflect by my near-septuagenarian health issues and I'm not willing to lose sight in my other eye until I tire of these late-night B-rated slasher films I've become hooked on.
Anyway, here's what I have over the weekend confirmed by Twitter from several sources there - primary being good friend, and newly-minted IIB Dave Nealis (also a brand-SPANKING-new FATHER). Exchange in question = HK Merc.
....
"Police question three senior executives in HKMEx probe The probe into the collapse of the Hong Kong Mercantile Exchange has widened, with police questioning three senior executives of the failed commodities agency. Meanwhile, government officials moved to shore up confidence in Leung Chun-ying's administration amid the growing controversy surrounding HKMEx founder Barry Cheung Chun-yuen, who was formerly his top aide".
With that, voila, the "Greater East-Asian Co-Prosperity Sphere".....

