Since posting his most recent video tech analysis, "Oscar" (Carboni) has sent two chart updates sans video "variety entertainment follies". I get feedback on Oscar's comic delivery and/or hip-hop terpsichore ranging from "OMG" to "WTF" including all potential variants in between.
Suffice to say there truly IS no accounting for taste which is thus objective to infinity and beyond.
I happen to enjoy it in limited dosages but I know Oscar well, know him to be a consummate pro, tech analysis Sensei who is frequently wrong in his interpretations, admits it and employs iron-disciplined stops upon which I've rarely (if ever) seen him waver, waffle or equivocate.
On the trading floors, one can clearly see why as wafflers tend to hang together wringing hands en masse while seeking validation from their group or anyone else who isn't busy looking for the next opportunity.
"it is what it is" - "embrace it" - "deal with it" - "get over it" - "get ON with it"!!
... and so it goes -
philosophically, at least.
.. and here it goes -
technically, at least - from OSCAR's non-audeo (or video for that matter) updates perspective:
(in LIFO order)