InterBLOG
|
|
| Trading | Economy | Legacy | Managed | Blog |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Interconti
Java Time Applet
Java Time Applet
Click to View Full Size Online
| DOW | NASDAQ | S&P |
| 12 MONTHS | 12 MONTHS | 12 MONTHS |
| 03 Month YIELD | YIELD CURVE | 10 Year YIELD |
| GOLD | LIBOR | CRUDE |
| LIVE | DELAYED | LIVE |
| Dow Jones Indices | Dorman/Barcharts | CME Futures |
|
|
|
|
|
|
Bureau Economic Analysis Bureau Labor Statistics
| |
CME does carry a handful of independent analysts on their site
- Gramza is one)
|
|
Energies, Grains, Forex |
|
|
| CTA Expo | NIBA | EMF |
City |
||||
TBD|TBA |
2015 |
2015 |
2015 |
2015 |
CME Insights|Analysis
CME Open|Markets
"Resource Investor" - Physicals
Bureau of Economic Analysis
Census Bureau Economics
31 December 2013
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!
By my calendar, next time we're on such intimate terms as we are at this
very moment, it will be a very new year.
(you have my sincerest hopes that yours will be your best year yet).
Some have asked why I chose the little guy(gal?) above to convey these wishes and I suppose it's because he(she?) made me think of my childhood idol Winston Churchill who was certainly no teetotaler, no non-smoker, no genius and no Saint.
Lest you've somehow missed it thus far - NEITHER AM I !
It strikes me that now Taper has begun and higher interest rates are knocking on your collective doors tentatively already (probably more insistently soon),
a little rear-view mirror perspective might be helpful.
The below graphic now appears in the left-hand navigation/advertising bar
on each Interconti webpage and the InterBLOG as well.
(click to view full-sized).
Notice please, the unmistakable spike in 1980.
I was there as both a consumer and arguably professional brokerage type person and I survived it.
Matter of fact, my first mortgage was a 30-year fixed instrument pegged at 13.75% APR.
Of course.....
I was six feet tall, had all my hair, all my teeth, and both eyes and both ears worked perfectly.
I harbor absolutely NO DOUBTS you'll survive too.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
Labels:
HAPPY NEW YEAR

