About a couple weeks ago, some enterprising WebTekkie for CBOE decided it'd be great if he/she resized the CBOE Options TV Screen so it might fit more readily in the Blog format utilized by some of the distribution channels (that's er - uh - ME: I'm a "Distribution Channel")... ANYWAY - this Tech Guru chops down the video real estate but ignores the fact this is a media "Channel" rather than a series of individual shows or segments.
What we lose is the ability to tune into whichever videos we want at our convenience.
Add to that the fact posting any given point on the daily timeline is maddeningly imprecise.
No biggie if you have the remote control at your fingertips to tune in whichever report you fancy - BUT that remote control is exactly the feature our Media Mogul eliminated - ergo - you takes your chances the VIX 411 I posted is what you're gonna see on your end. I estimate 75%-90% chance AGAINST seeing the VIX video first which means waiting through the entire cycle which hasn't been an issue as long as viewers can change the channel selector. now that's no longer possible I'm seriously considering simply posting the daily price chart and linking it back to the Options Hub Weblog while scrapping the video post entirely.
Before that however, I'll contact friend Gail Osten in Media Relations to see what can be done.
(thank god I didn't miss her birthday this year)...
Intended as a resource for futures traders including live RSS feeds from multiple trading and asset-management blogs, key overnight-overseas market activity as well as a portal to the full multi-faceted Interconti website featuring up-to-date graphic analyses of economic conditions, monetary policy, asset allocation and alternative investment intelligence.
Search the InterBLOG
Interconti Blog Archive
Software Advisory
Apparent coding conflicts between that used by BLOGGER and that applied to Microsoft's I.E.10,
force us to strongly recommend viewing the InterBLOG with:
Hello world!
-
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then
start writing!…
The post Hello world! appeared first on CTA Expo.
Entering a Critical Moment in History
-
The derivatives industry is at a historic point in time. Unregulated
derivatives that contributed to the economic collapse in 2008 are on the
verge of bein...